Saturday, January 2, 2010

Back on...

it has been so long since i've blogged. well, i can't say that i really have blogged about my life. most of my blogs were/are an attempt to win free stuff from other mom blogs! as part of my 2010 resolutions i want to start blogging. mainly for my own sense of sanity. i want to use this time (once Noah's in bed, the husband is glued to the tv and all is quiet in the house) to journal my thoughts, hopes, frustrations and life to share with friends, family and strangers.

at this moment, i'm pushing six months pregnant and beginning to feel some of the most uncomfortable situations of pregnancy. my back hurts, my lung capacity is shrinking, my arms are always numb and this hurtburn is killing me. i have to keep reminding myself, "glory to God for this precious life i am forming in my womb." but golly gee, this pregnancy thing is sometimes the pits.

macy sarah is still due to arrive late april or early may. my exact due date - may 6, 2010 - my husband's birthday! however, she is measuring in bigger than typical, so i'm thinking she'll arrive earlier than her due date.

i can't believe how fast the last six months have rolled on by. i'm praying the next three will zoom by even faster. i am so very anxious to meet this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment